CIVILS & LINTELS - APPRENTICE
Who Are We?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business were anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it‿
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer great benefits and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career! there’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Careers Civils & Lintels
Who Are You?
- You’re a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed.
- You’ll be someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and ambitious.
- Most importantly You’ll have exceptional standards of customer service.
Who Are We Looking For?
The Apprentice Project Co-ordinator will act as the point of contact for all enquiries relating to co-ordinating various forums, supporting the SLT with planning/ booking meetings and co-ordinating external training workshops with our training provider for Wellbeing. This role is varied and will require someone who is very organised as they will be asked to take the lead on a number of projects while supporting internal stakeholders at all levels.
You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Services Apprenticeship.
Be the first point of contact for all enquiries relation to Forums and Senior Leadership Team admin
Plan, arrange and co-ordinate face to face external training courses and forum webinars:
Coordinate all logistics in relation to face to face events, such as venues, resource, catering
Work with internal stakeholders on projects, creating bespoke induction plans
Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Support wider SLT team
What Do We Offer in Return?
- Competitive rates of pay
- 31 days holiday this includes bank holidays
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- A generous company colleague discount scheme
- Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits
- Career progression from a range of development program and training courses
- Being part of a “winning team”
Social Distancing and COVID-19
Like most businesses, we have had to change the way we do things to ensure our colleagues are working safely as well as our customers and suppliers.
We have introduced a set of Safer Operating Procedures which include:
- Additional PPE supplied to you to ensure a clean and sanitised working areas
- No delivery signatures required
- Social distancing in place in all of our depots
OUR CRAZY GOAL
A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers
Ambitious ‘Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today’
We Value our People ‘Our people are our greatest asset’
Trustworthy and Responsible ‘Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way’
Being the best for our Customers ‘Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are’
Entrepreneurial and Empowering ‘Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead’
Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow