CIVILS & LINTELS –Business Administrator (Part- time)
Bolton, BL4 9LP
The Business Administrator will support the SLT with planning/booking meetings and coordinating external training workshops and accommodation requirements. You will support the Head of Marketing to maintain accuracy of the data contained within the CRM, manage the process of customer and supplier hospitality events via Click Dimensions (a marketing package of the CRM), and any other ad hoc admin duties as and when required. The role is varied and will require someone who is very organised and a self-starter. Based in our Bolton depot, full training will be provided on Click Dimensions and our CRM. A fantastic part time role of 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Who Are We Looking For?
As a vital member of our team, we’re looking for someone who will not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations: -
* You’ll have strong interpersonal and communication skills
* High levels of IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Creative problem-solving skills
* High attention to detail
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* Comfortable working with data
* Excellent organisation and time management
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Ability to utilise IT and tech to solve problems and improve processes and workflows
Responsibilities of the role
* Be the first point of contact for all enquiries relating to SLT admin
* Plan, arrange and co-ordinate face to face external training courses, forum webinars and both customer and supplier hospitality events:
o Manage the calendar of events; SLT meetings, training, hospitality
o Coordinate all logistics in relation to face to face events, such as venues, resource, catering
* Work with internal stakeholders on projects, creating bespoke induction plans
* Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
* Support wider SLT team with projects
* Perform any other ad hoc duties as required
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay
* 31 days holiday (23 days plus bank holidays)
* Family friendly working hours, we have no weekends or late nights, hours reflect depot opening
* Company discretionary bonus scheme
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Colleague Discount card covering all group business
Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits*
* Career progression offering a range of development programs and training courses
* Full and part-time opportunities
* Being part of a successful and ambitious “winning team”
Who Are We?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business where anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it.
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer great benefits and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career. There’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Careers Civils & Lintels
OUR CRAZY GOAL
“A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers”
Ambitious ‘Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today’
We Value our People ‘Our people are our greatest asset’
Trustworthy and Responsible ‘Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way’
Being the best for our Customers ‘Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are’
Entrepreneurial and Empowering ‘Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead’
Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow