CIVILS & LINTELS
Who Are We?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business were anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it‿
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer great benefits and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career! there’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Who are you?
- You’re a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed.
- You’ll be someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and ambitious.
- Most importantly You’ll have exceptional standards of customer service.
Who are we looking for?
As a vital member of our team, we’re looking for someone who will not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations: -
- You can identify sales development opportunities where others do not, you are commercially minded and have a proactive approach – you make things happen!
- You are tenacious, driven, and hungry for success in a competitive environment
- You understand the how to utilise CRM and BI systems to deliver results
- Industry experience is not required, it’s more important that you have a natural flair for sales development whilst always ensuring your approach keeps the customer at the heart of our service
- You thrive in fast paced, target oriented environments, and bring a focused & positive energy into the workplace
- A team player who is great at building and maintaining relationships. From supporting our customers to ensure best possible outcomes are in mind, to working closely with key suppliers to ensure a joined-up commercial approach, a true advocate of our brand.
Social Distancing and COVID-19
Like most businesses, we have had to change the way we do things to ensure our colleagues are working safely as well as our customers and suppliers.
We have introduced a set of Safer Operating Procedures which include:
- Additional PPE supplied to you to ensure a clean and sanitised working areas
- No delivery signatures required
- Social distancing in place in all of our depots
OUR CRAZY GOAL
“A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers”
Ambitious ‘Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today’
We Value our People ‘Our people are our greatest asset’
Trustworthy and Responsible ‘Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way’
Being the best for our Customers ‘Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are’
Entrepreneurial and Empowering ‘Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead’
Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow