CIVILS & LINTELS – Business Development Manager
South West England, Hybrid working
Who Are We Looking For?
As a vital member of our team, we’re looking for someone who will not just meet but exceed our customers’ expectations: -
* You can identify sales development opportunities where others do not, you are commercially minded and have a proactive approach – you make things happen!
* You are tenacious, driven, and hungry for success in a competitive environment
* You understand the how to utilise CRM and BI systems to deliver results
* You will have a natural flair for sales development whilst always ensuring your approach keeps the customer at the heart of our service
* You will look to increase margin and grow the sales portfolio whilst working to achieve budgeted results.
* You thrive in fast paced, target oriented environments, and bring a focused & positive energy into the workplace
* A team player who is great at building and maintaining relationships. From supporting our customers to ensure best possible outcomes are in mind, to working closely with key suppliers to ensure a joined-up commercial approach, a true advocate of our brand.
You will also;
* Be a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed.
* Someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, and ambitious.
* Most importantly you will have exceptional standards of customer service.
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay
* 31 days holiday (23 days plus bank holidays)
* Family friendly working hours, we have no weekends or late nights, hours reflect depot opening
* Company discretionary bonus scheme
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Colleague Discount card covering all group business
Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab, our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits*
* Career progression offering a range of development programs and training courses
* Full and part-time opportunities
* Being part of a successful and ambitious “winning team”
Who is C&L?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on-time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business where anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it.
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer great benefits and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career. There’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Build a Career with Civils & Lintels
OUR CRAZY GOAL
“A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers”
Ambitious ‘Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today’
We Value our People ‘Our people are our greatest asset’
Trustworthy and Responsible ‘Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way’
Being the best for our Customers ‘Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are’
Entrepreneurial and Empowering ‘Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead’
Sales Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow