Civils & Lintels - Commercial Administrator
Bolton, BL4 9LP
Who Are We Looking For?
As a vital member of our team, we’re looking for someone who will not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations: -
* Be proactive, energised person
* Previous experience in an administration role, ideally within a commercial environment
* Effective communication skills, verbal & written
* Ability to learn bespoke software
* Ability to deal with large amounts of data accurately and efficiently
* Intermediate to advance in spreadsheet usage
* Self-motivated, detail oriented and very organised
* Ability to manage workload to deadlines
* Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
Responsibilities of the role
* Assisting in supply chain administration
* Supporting members of the team in the day-to-day admin activities
* Monitor and update supply chain records
* Provide general administrative and office duties as required
* Liaise with the Commercial Team regarding supplier activities including price increases
* Be active in formulating documentation
* Provide support and data for reports
* Supporting the sales team with event management
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay
* 31 days holiday (23 days plus bank holidays)
* Family friendly working hours, we have no weekends or late nights, hours reflect depot opening
* Company discretionary bonus scheme
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Colleague Discount card covering all group business
Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits*
* Career progression offering a range of development programs and training courses
* Full and part-time opportunities
* Being part of a successful and ambitious “winning team”
Who Are We?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business where anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it.
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer great benefits and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career. There’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Careers Civils & Lintels
OUR CRAZY GOAL
“A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers”
Ambitious ‘Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today’
We Value our People ‘Our people are our greatest asset’
Trustworthy and Responsible ‘Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way’
Being the best for our Customers ‘Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are’
Entrepreneurial and Empowering ‘Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead’
Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow