CIVILS & LINTELS
Who Are We?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business were anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer flexible working rotas, great benefits, and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career! there’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Careers Civils & Lintels
Who Are You?
- You’re a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed.
- You’ll be someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and ambitious.
- Most importantly You’ll have exceptional standards of customer service.
Who Are We Looking For?
As a vital member of our team, we’re looking for someone who will not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations:-
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of Power Platform systems by maintaining data quality, updating, and assigning records.
- First-line support and contact for the Power Platform responding to requests, troubleshooting problems, and escalating queries as appropriate
- Basic configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 instance and PowerApps following change control processes
- Opportunity to scope, design and build new features
- Assisting with marketing requirements for data segmentation, advanced finds and operating Click Dimensions features
- Creating and maintaining training materials for users with guidance on process and best practice
- Training users including on-boarding new staff or rollouts of new features and functionality
- Testing impact of new releases in line with upgrade cadences
- Investigating new functionality to identify upgrades that could be of benefit to the organisation’s business requirements.
- Conducting user acceptance testing and release evaluations
- Liaison with Microsoft Partner on support or build issues
- Maintaining and enhancing C&L Business App pages on company intranet
- Making changes and updates to Power BI reporting/apps
What Do We Offer in Return?
- Competitive rates of pay
- 31 days holiday this includes bank holidays
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- A generous company colleague discount scheme
- Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits
- Career progression from a range of development program and training courses
- Being part of a “winning team”
Social Distancing and COVID-19
Like most businesses, we have had to change the way we do things to ensure our colleagues are working safely as well as our customers and suppliers.
We have introduced a set of Safer Operating Procedures which include:
- Additional PPE supplied to you to ensure a clean and sanitised working areas
- No delivery signatures required
- Social distancing in place in all of our depots
OUR CRAZY GOAL
A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers
Ambitious ‘Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today’
We Value our People ‘Our people are our greatest asset’
Trustworthy and Responsible ‘Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way’
Being the best for our Customers ‘Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are’
Entrepreneurial and Empowering ‘Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead’
Careers at Civils and Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow.