CIVILS & LINTELS - HGV DRIVER
Who Are We Looking For?
As a vital member of our team, we are looking for someone with the following skills: -
* You’ll be someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, dependable, and ambitious
* Hold a class 2 license and Driver Qualification Card
* Ideally hold a Hiab license
* Ensuring that we meet road transport and traffic legislation
* Serving our customers’ needs in a safe and professional manner
Our Drivers are great team players, with natural drive and a will to succeed, and also;
* Build close working relationships with the depot team
* Maintain a high standard of health and safety on sites and in depots
* Provide great customer service
Drive Your Career Forward with Civils & Lintels
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay
* 31 days holiday (23 days plus bank holidays)
* Family friendly working hours, we have no weekends or late nights, hours reflect depot opening
* Company discretionary bonus scheme
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Colleague Discount card covering all group business
Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits*
* Career progression offering a range of development programs and training courses
* Full time or Part-time (both opportunities available)
* Being part of a successful and ambitious “winning team”
Who is C&L?
Civils & Lintels are one of the top builders/drainage merchants in the UK and are consistently outperforming our competition. We are a leading supplier of building/civils & lintel materials to the construction & house building industries and have a nationwide network of 20 depots to service our customers’ needs. We employ over 350 colleagues with an annual turnover of approx. £250 million.
We have big plans and ambitions for the next few years and are constantly innovating to help us not just beat but smash our targets. We pride ourselves in offering the best-in-class customer service and truly believe that our people are our most valuable asset. We invest heavily in the training and development of our teams and are an equal opportunities employer. We have many colleagues who have been with us for 10, 20, 30 and even 40 years plus.
Our friendly and hardworking teams will ensure you are fully trained so previous experience isn’t always necessary.
OUR CRAZY GOAL
“A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers”
Ambitious Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today
We Value our People Our people are our greatest asset
Trustworthy and Responsible Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way
Being the best for our Customers Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are
Entrepreneurial and Empowering Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead
Social Distancing and COVID-19
Like most businesses, we have had to change the way we do things to ensure our colleagues are working safely as well as our customers and suppliers.
We have introduced a set of Safer Operating Procedures which include:
* Additional PPE supplied to you to ensure a clean and sanitised working areas
* No delivery signatures required
* Social distancing in place in all of our depots
Driving Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow