CIVILS & LINTELS – National Operations Manager - Lintels
Rotherham, S64 8BP
Who Are We Looking For?
Civils and Lintels seek an experienced National Operations Manager for our Lintels team.
This is a new role, created to support our business at an exciting time in our development and expansion. We’ve got ambitious plans and need a passionate, experienced Operations professional to help us grow.
A vital member of our Lintels team, we’re looking for someone who will work closely with our hub managers to focus on the development and expansion of our four Regional Lintel Hubs. The National Operations Manager -Lintels will strive to not just meet yet exceed our customers’ expectations. The role will be varied and rewarding, candidates will be mobile and open to extensive travel UK wide.
Responsibilities include: -
* Managing and maintaining our key focus on Health and Safety, keeping our customers and colleagues safe
* Harmonising our service offer, sharing and driving best practices in our constant quest for seamless service excellence to our valued Housebuilder and Developer customers nationwide.
* Delivering a high-volume service where accuracy of supply is critical, being flexible, customer-focused and uncompromising in servicing orders On Time, In Full, Invoiced Correctly.
* Close collaboration with customers and sales teams to future-proof our service offers in the short and mid-term.
* Recruitment, onboarding, training and development of our hub teams in support of hub managers
* Performance management – helping maintain market-leading teams
* Stock management – ensuring our extensive stockholdings reflect our customers’ national and regional needs
* Fleet management - alongside our Group services support, ensuring our resources always match our needs
* Monitoring and maintenance of regional supply maps to ensure our business reflects our changing needs to maintain our market-leading position.
* Consistent and regular customer and colleague communications
Key attributes will include: -
* You are considered, structured and deliberate in your approach, eager for success and ideally experienced in a fast-paced environment
* You solve problems, placing our customers experience at the centre of our purpose, solutions and actions
* You thrive in target-oriented environments, and bring a focused and positive energy into the workplace
* A team player who is great at building and maintaining relationships. From supporting our customers to ensure best possible outcomes are achieved, to working closely with key suppliers to ensure a joined-up commercial approach, a true advocate of our brand.
You will also:
* Be a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed.
* Be someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, and ambitious.
* Most importantly you will have exceptional standards of customer service.
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay commensurate with experience
* 31 days holiday (23 days plus bank holidays)
* Company discretionary bonus scheme
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Colleague Discount card covering all group business
Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab, our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits*
* Career progression offering a range of development programs and training courses
* Being part of a successful and ambitious “winning team”
Who are C&L?
We're a leading specialist distributor of heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on-time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M from an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business where anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation; we certainly do not stand still - we like to ‘get on with it’.
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer great benefits and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career. There’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Build a Career with Civils & Lintels
“A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers”
Ambitious ‘Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today’
We Value our People ‘Our people are our greatest asset’
Trustworthy and Responsible ‘Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way’
Being the best for our Customers ‘Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are’
Entrepreneurial and Empowering ‘Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead’
Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow