CIVILS & LINTELS – Regional Sales Manager
Based South East England
Who Are We Looking For?
Your main responsibility will be expected to lead from the front, creating and nurturing a highly motivated Business Development team (Core) that puts our customers at the heart of everything they do.
You will be responsible for ensuring we deliver on our sales targets by ensuring our business intelligence platforms are utilised to drive profitable sales. Your direct reports will be the Business Development Team (Core) and you will be responsible for delivering the business sales strategies on an individual basis across your regional depot network. You will work alongside the Regional Directors to deliver an outstanding customer proposition ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
* Meet and exceed agreed sales targets & budgets
* Utilise our CRM and Business intelligence platforms to drive profitable sales
* Build strong relationships with our key suppliers and customers
* Manage a small ledger of customers within your region
* Work in partnership with your designated depots, maximising sales, and margin
* Identifying new opportunities with new and existing business to grow our customer base
* Create a close working relationship with your team, regional director, and the depot network
* Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to your colleagues and in turn maximize profitable sales and margin
* Maintain flexible time management, organization, planning, and support
* Support the residential team through third party opportunities
* Support the Sales Director (Core) in delivering the business strategies across your region
Who Are You?
* You’re confident in building relationships with key customers and suppliers
* You have great planning and organisational skills
* Open-minded with the ability to learn new things
* You’ll be someone who’s self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, and ambitious
Skills & Experience
* Knowledge of our sector
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Great people skills
* Experience of working in a faced paced, target driven environment
* Comfortable setting their own agenda to achieve deliverables
* Merchant experience
* Full Driver’s license
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay
* 31 days holiday (23 days plus bank holidays)
* Family friendly working hours, we have no weekends or late nights, hours reflect depot opening
* Company discretionary bonus scheme
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Colleague Discount card covering all group business
* Career progression offering a range of development programs and training courses
* Full and part-time opportunities
* Being part of a successful and ambitious “winning team”
* Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – *our one-stop-shop for all things covering colleague benefits
Who Are We?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business where anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it.
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we are proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer flexible working arrangements, operating Monday to Friday, with no evening shifts as we close at 5pm. We also have a great range of benefits, and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career! There’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Careers Civils & Lintels
OUR CRAZY GOAL
A winning team, delivering a better future for our customers
Ambitious ‘Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today’
We Value our People ‘Our people are our greatest asset’
Trustworthy and Responsible ‘Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way’
Being the best for our Customers ‘Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are’
Entrepreneurial and Empowering ‘Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead’
Build your Career with Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow