Regional Security Manager - Central East covering North Lincolnshire to Essex INTERNAL ONLY
This is an exciting opportunity to join the existing Group Loss Prevention & Security team. Reporting into the Head of Group Security you will be providing a professional and effective response to security related incidents, helping to develop and drive the implementation of the group security strategy whilst delivering key objectives designed to minimize company losses.
You will be providing Loss Prevention advice and support to branch management across the Group in your designated region and helping to optimize profitability and reduction in regional shrinkage. You will be innovative and focused with the ability to take a broad view on all Loss Prevention issues.
To be successful in the role you will:
* Ideally possess a sound working knowledge of Criminal Law, industry standards and have the ability to appropriately apply those skills in effectively dealing with any identified situation or threats that may negatively impact the group
* Have proven ability and experience of conducting complex and thorough investigations
* Have a strong background and understanding of current Loss Prevention strategies and techniques
* Have the ability to write clear, factual and concise security reports in a timely manner
* Be able to conduct Investigations and interviews in line with group policy
* Be able to analyse and investigate a range of business information to identify patterns and trends that could impact the profitability of the group
* Identify stock loss branches within your region and work collaboratively with branch teams to reduce losses by implementing stock loss action plans
* Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to influence a decision making process
* Have the ability to deliver service standards to clients and the business in situations which require pro-active, practical, resourceful, creative and re-active approaches
* Provide a thoroughly professional, flexible and confident approach, which will generate personal and functional credibility.
* A good understanding of physical security systems and the ability to identify potential risks to property
To find out more, please consult the job description.
If you feel you have the specific skills, knowledge and experience that will enhance and complement the Loss Prevention team then please apply by clicking the link.
If you would like further information about the role then please contact the recruitment team via email initially on firstname.lastname@example.org