CIVILS & LINTELS
Who Are We?
We're a leading specialist distributor of groundworks and heavy side construction materials serving customers across the UK from our national depot network. This is serviced by a dedicated ﬂeet of crane off-load vehicles to ensure on time delivery across the UK. With a turnover in excess of £200M with an expanding depot network.
We are a busy, fast-paced business were anything is possible; we are open to new ideas and champion innovation we certainly do not stand still we like to get on with it
Tomorrow’s construction projects will be more planet-friendly and people-friendly than ever before. Civils & Lintels exists to help achieve that mission with the latest products and the best advice, delivered exactly where and when needed. Every day, we’re proud to be part of a better tomorrow.
We offer flexible working arrangements, operating Monday to Friday, with no evening shifts as we close at 5pm. We also have a great range of benefits, and plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, to develop your career! there’s always something going on to get excited about.
And getting it right starts with having great people. So why not join us?
Careers Civils and Lintels
Who Are You?
- You're a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed.
- You'll be someone who's self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable and ambitious.
- Â Most importantly You'll have exceptional standards of customer service.
Who Are We Looking For?
As a vital member of our team, we're looking for someone who will not just meet but also exceed our customers' expectations:-
- Serving our customers' needs in a safe and professional manner
- Maintaining a high standard of health and safety on sites and in depots
- Be one of the faces of Civils and Lintels and help create great customer service
- Create a close working relationship with your team.
- Responsible for your own internal customer ledger
- Build relationships with our key suppliers
- Handle customer orders and enquiries daily
What Do We Offer in Return?
- Competitive rates of pay
- 31 days holiday this includes bank holidays
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- A generous company colleague discount scheme
- Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system Grab – our one stop shop for all things covering colleague benefits
- Career progression from a range of development program and training courses
- Being part of a “winning team”
Social Distancing and COVID-19
Like most businesses, we have had to change the way we do things to ensure our colleagues are working safely as well as our customers and suppliers.
We have introduced a set of Safer Operating Procedures which include:
- Additional PPE supplied to you to ensure a clean and sanitised working areas
- No delivery signatures required
- Social distancing in place in all of our depots
OUR CRAZY GOAL
A winning team, delivering a better future for our customer
Ambitious Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today
We Value our People Our people are our greatest asset
Trustworthy and Responsible Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way
Being the best for our Customers Being our customers best supplier, makes us who we are
Entrepreneurial and Empowering Its new ideas that help us to innovate and stay ahead
Careers at Civils & Lintels. Be Part of a Better Tomorrow